NOTE: You must be a verified publisher in order to perform the following functions:
- Login to AgilQuest.com
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Publisher Settings.
The Publisher Dashboard will open with the following options:
If you select the Reservations tab on the left side of the screen then the Reservations table will open from where you can...
- View all of your active Resources.
- Sort the table by column headers.
- Filter the table by Keyword and Date.
- View the Reservation details (click on the link in the Name column).
- View the Resource details (click on the link in the Resource column).
- Cancel the reservation (click on the Check Box located on the far left side of the reservation row and then click on the Cancel Reservation button at the top of the table).
- Check In to the Reservation (click on the Check In button located at the end of the row).
- Take another action on the reservation.
To take another action on the reservation select the ... button in the Action column. The following options will be displayed:
- Check In
- Check Out
If you select Edit then you'll be able to edit the following reservation details:
- For Whom the Reservation was Created (also known as the Reservation Owner)
- Start Date/Time
- End Date/Time
- Number of People
NOTE: If you update a reservation that is owned by someone else then they will receive an email notifying them of the changes made to their reservation.
If you select Check In the reservation will be checked in and the status will change from Awaiting Check In to Checked In.
- NOTE: This option will only be available immediately before the reservation start time.
If you select Check Out the reservation will be checked out and the status will change from Checked In to Checked Out.
- NOTE: This option will only be available if the reservation has been Checked In.