NOTE: You must be a verified publisher in order to perform the following functions:
- Login to AgilQuest.com
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Publisher Settings.
The Publisher Dashboard will open with the following options:
If you select the Settings tab on the left side of the screen then the My Users table will open from where you can...
- View all of your Users.
- Sort the table by column headers.
- Filter the table by Keyword.
- Remove a user (click on the Check Box located on the far left side of the user row and then click on the Remove button at the top of the table).
- Add a new user (click on the Add button located at above the table on the right side). You will have to provide the user's email information.
- Take an action on the user.
To take action on the user select the ... button in the Actions column. The following options will be displayed:
If you select Assign you will be able to assign the user to manage a specific venue.
If you select Remove you will be able to remove the user from their current assignment.