- A venue is usually a building
- A resource is a room or service that is offered at the building.
- For example, a building located at 100 Park Avenue could have several rooms available to reserve, such as offices and conference rooms, as well as services that could be reserved, such as catering and AV support.
- You have the choice to display your search results by Venue (buildings) and Resources (places or services).
- When you select ‘Show Venues’ on the Search Results page you will be able to see the basic venue details but you will only be able to click on the ‘available resources’ link to see the details and make a reservation.
- When you select ‘Show Resources’ on the Search Results page you will be able to click on the name of the resource in order to view more details OR click ‘Book Now’ to start the reservation process.