NOTE: You must be a verified publisher in order to perform the following functions:
- Login to AgilQuest.com
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Publisher Settings.
The Publisher Dashboard will open with the following options:
If you select the Resources tab on the left side of the screen then the Resources table will open from where you can...
- View all of your active Resources.
- Sort the table by column headers.
- Filter the table by Keyword and Category.
- View the Resource details (click on the link in the Name column).
- View the Venue details (click on the link in the Venue column).
- View the location of the resource on a map (click on the link in the City, State column).
- Delete the resource (click on the Check Box located on the far left side of the resource row and then click on the Delete button at the top of the table).
- Publish or Unpublish a resource (click on the Check Box located on the far left side of the resource row and then click on either the Publish or Unpublish buttons at the top of the table).
- Take an action on the resource.
To take action on the resource select the ... button in the Action column. The following options will be displayed:
- Show on Map
- View Calendar
- Add Reservation
If you select Edit then you'll be able to edit the following resource details:
- Pricing and Policies
To edit any of the above information...
- Hover your mouse over the appropriate category and wait for the Pen Icon to appear.
- Click anywhere within the text box and start typing.
- To save your changes click on the green box with the white check mark.
- If you don't want to save your changes then click on the blue X.
If you select Clone you'll be able to copy all of the resource details to create a new resource that shares many similarities with the existing resource. Once the resource has been cloned then all you have to do is change the name of the new resource as well as anything else that may be appropriate.
If you select Show on a Map then you'll be able to see the location of the resource on a map.
If you select View Calendar you'll be able to see the resource's calendar.
If you select Add Reservation then you'll be able to create a new reservation at the resource.
NOTE: Settings has not yet been developed.