The Location (venue) description allows up to 10,000 characters. It does not accept HTML. HTML is a security issue (cross site scripting, etc.) so we cannot allow it.
Articles in this section
- Does the application provide the flexibility for branding?
- What degree of configuration and customization are available?
- Can user groups be set up by cost center (or departments, levels etc) in an automated way? Or only manually?
- Do users and assets have to be added/managed manually instead of from a feed from an HR Software Program, FMI Program?
- Can a user book both a workspace and a collaboration area simultaneously? Or are there restrictions there?
- How are people who are Concierges in OnBoard now, notified in Forum?
- How soon can users check in to a reservation?
- On Asset notifications, what level of permission should the person being notified have (e.g. Community Manager, etc.)?
- Can new categories/types be added for workspace and/or collaboration space?
- When adding a location, how long (# of characters) can there be in the description? Does the location detail description accept HTML?