Skip to main content
Forum + Exchange Deliverables Checklist
This checklist will assist your team in tracking tasks and deliverables leading up to your implementation of Forum + Exchange.
- Review Forum + Exchange article
- All resource/room objects created in Exchange (using consistent naming conventions)
- All the resource/room objects created in Exchange set to auto-accept
- All Assets created in Forum (using consistent naming conventions)
- Confirm that rules in Exchange match Forum (Ex: Maximum number of days in advance, etc.)
- The following information is required from Azure AD and must be provided to AQ*
- Tenant ID to be used for the Exchange Authority URL
- Client ID (Exchange.client.id encoded)
- Client Secret Value from Azure AD (Exchange.client.secret.encoded).
- *Refer to this article for more information on how to obtain this information from Azure AD.
- Create Exchange Connector Forum User (requires a unique email address)
- Ensure Forum Exchange User has the following rights:
- Create Reservations for Another User and Manage Another User’s Reservation.
- The Exchange user must be in a user group that has access to the asset group that all of the Exchange assets will be in.
- Confirm override password expiration right is enabled.
- Provide the Forum Password to AgilQuest
- Complete and Return Asset Data Collection Template (see attached)
- Decide on your test plan and share with AgilQuest