Released November 2018
The Forum Fall 2018 Release is the most transformative to date, offering a new capability that removes barriers, connects communities, and drives collaboration both inside and outside the workplace.
Sharing Across Forums
The application now allows Accounts to share their Locations and Assets with other Agilquest Forums while maintaining control over their Location and Asset information, policies, hours of operation and price. This means that Accounts can now choose to participate in the sharing economy while increasing the utilization of their Locations and Assets.
The application also allows Accounts to invite its Users to use other Agilquest Forums while maintaining control over their business rules and permissions. Once a person accepts an invitation to join another Forum, they will be able to access Assets both within their Home Forum as well as those in other Forums they have joined. This means that people will be able to access Assets both inside and outside of their organization.
There are many possible ways to use this new and innovative capability. The following are just a few possible use cases:
- Landlord sharing amenities with Tenants, who may also have Forum Accounts
- Coworking Centers and Serviced Offices sharing space to all Agilquest Forum Accounts
- Universities sharing across all departments/colleges/schools
- Organizations sharing space with other trusted organizations such as Partners or Clients
Also, as part of this update, clients of the Forum will automatically have access to hundreds of business centers around the world. Accounts can choose to participate in this extended network of space or they can operate the Forum as a private community for only your peoples and space.
The Agilquest Forum is the only solution that lets each Account decide if, and how much, they want to participate in the new connected workplace community.
Account-Level Management of Email Notifications
Forum administrators can now manage which notification emails are sent to all Users in their Account. Specifically, an Account can choose to suppress certain emails altogether so that the Account’s Users will never receive these email notifications. For example, the Welcome email that is automatically sent to new Users can be turned OFF so that when new Users are created with a Password, as is the case when an Account uses SAML authentication, the new Users will not receive the Welcome email.
Improvements in Adding Appointments to Calendars
Now when a User adds a Reservation to their calendar, the email notification that is sent includes an embedded calendar appointment that both Outlook and Google recognize and will automatically add to the User’s Calendar as a tentative appointment. In the email, the User is also given the option to ACCEPT the appointment, which will change the appointment from tentative to definite, or DECLINE the appointment, which will remove the appointment from the User’s calendar, altogether.
User Experience Improvements
As with each new release, user experience improvements are included to make use of the platform even easier and to drive user adoption. This release includes the ability to more quickly navigate through the interfaces with tabbing and Enter key actions.
New reports and widgets have been added to the integrated Analytics engine, answering even more utilization questions that can be used for making short term and long-term business decisions.
- Daily Asset Utilization - Shows the total number of active assets compared to the number of assets that were reserved and utilized on a daily
- Monthly Asset Utilization - Shows the average number of active assets compared to the average number of assets that were reserved and utilized on a monthly
- Monthly Reservation Check-ins - Shows the total number of active reservations and check-ins that occurred on a monthly
- Person Presence by Month - Provides the presence by month for each person across a date range. Weekends are excluded.
- Person Presence by Day - Provides the presence by day for each person across a date range. Weekends are excluded.
Always available, and ever updating!
API Developer Community
Developers have access to a development environment in Amazon Web Services (AWS) to utilize sandbox Forums to build integrated solutions through an open API.