Do you have mobile app passive presence in scope for your project? If so, these are the steps/requirements to enable this functionality.
- Provide your perimeter distance (geo-fence) in meters to AgilQuest.
- Check with your account manager/project manager that the setups on the AgilQuest side is complete for the mobile app passive presence.
- For the users:
- Download the mobile app
- Location Services should always be allowed
- Log in to the app at least once (the user does not have to be logged into the app for the passive presence to work)
- Phone must be on, and cell data must be on.
- The user's reservation must already exist in Forum when they cross the geo-fence. If they are already in the office when they make their reservation, they would have to check in manually. Passive presence will not work for that reservation until they re-enter the geo fence again.